The couples that choose Michael C. Fina to celebrate their love depend on us. They know that we’re here to take care of any and everything they need when it comes to wedding jewels and that doesn’t stop after the wedding bells have rung. When the vows are said and the registry fulfilled, we’re still here for you. One of our Fina couples, Robyn & Anthony Bulacan purchased a beautiful princess-cut Tacori engagement ring here back in 2003. They recently visited us again at 500 Park Avenue to make sure everything was in tip-top shape! The gorgeous Tacori engagement ring was brought in for a tune up and returned to Robyn looking just as radiant as the day she said “Yes!” Take a look for yourself down below, we love how Robyn can change up the look of her dazzling jewels by stacking it alongside contrasting sizes and styles of bands in addition to her perfectly matching wedding band.
“When it came back it was like brand new and I couldn’t be happier!” – Robyn Bulacan
Want to know how you can become one of our Favorite Fina Couples? To see this and many more beautiful Tacori engagement rings available at Michael C. Fina, click to visit us online and then call us at 1-800-289-3462 to set up an appointment at our store located at 500 Park Avenue, New York, New York.
If you’re already one of our Favorite Fina couples and you’d like to share your story with us, feel free to visit us on Facebook and send us a message. We love hearing from happy couples like Robyn & Anthony!
Will 2014 be your year to get engaged? We’re sure you’ve been diligently searching our website and Pinterest boards to find your “perfect” engagement ring, so we’ve decided to do some work for you. We’ve predicted six engagement ring trends that are sure to be hot in 2014. Find your favorite, take notes, and start dropping hints!
1. Art Deco – Aren’t you “jazzed” about this trend? Vintage styles have been popular for years, but Art Deco styles will be extremely popular in 2014. The strong lines and intricate details bring you back to another era. This vintage appeal shows no signs of slowing down! If you love the look, check out this stunning platinum Tacori engagement ring fit for a princess!
2. Floral – Add a touch of romance with florals and blooms on your engagement ring. Inspired by nature, some of these rings will have an organic feel to them as well. Many women will love the ultra-feminine style of floral engagement rings. This platinum “Juliet” ring by Penny Preville showcases a bold leaf design and is inspired by the most famous love story of all time!
3. Yellow Gold – Yellow gold is making a comeback! 2013 was all about rose gold and 2014 will be all about yellow. Pure gold is yellow in color and some women love this natural, warmer look. Another thing about yellow gold that many women might like? The sentimental feel of it. Many women who got engaged and married in the 1980s sported yellow gold rings, so women today might want to match their mothers! Want a yellow gold ring with a ton of sparkle? Check out this 3-sided pave engagement ring from Michael B.’s Princess Collection.
4. Twisted Bands – Some women love a classic style, but want a little bit of a unique, modern update to their ring. The streamlined, sensual design of a twisted band accomplishes this. Looking for the “perfect” twisted band? We love this platinum ring from the Refined Collection by Hearts On Fire. It shows off The World’s Most Perfectly Cut Diamonds!
5. Cushion Cut Diamonds – Celebrities have been all about the cushion cut recently! (Thank you, Kim & Kanye!) A striking blend of the oval and princess cut shapes, the cushion cut is a rounded square design that has surged in popularity in recent years. Commonly seen in antique rings, the cut has a classic look that differentiates it from the standard round cut. The overall shape varies from a rounded square shape to a longer, more rectangular design. One of our favorite and classic designs for a cushion cut diamonds is this platinum pave halo setting from Mark Patterson’s Promise Collection.
6. Mixed Metals – The mixed metal look is for the woman who loves the look of more than one color metal…or for the woman who can’t decide which metal she loves more! Many women wear jewelry in all different colors, so this trend is perfect for them. This adds a modern, unique touch to your jewelry! The flowing lines of the Eriskay ring by MaeVona brilliantly mix platinum and 18K rose gold!
Michael C. Fina’s fourth annual “Diamond Dash: Dash for a Diamond & a Cure” was held on Saturday, October 26, 2013. Congratulations to this year’s winners, Rachel & Jordan! They were the lucky recipients of a $20,000 platinum and diamond engagement ring from Hearts On Fire!
Want to see more from this memorable day?
Check out a recap of the day on the fabulous proposal blog How He Asked!
We understand that there is no other ring that will ever replace the first in your memories, but sometimes your style may change. Say “Yes!” again with a new setting for your diamond. We feature the largest selection of designer engagement rings on the East Coast in our Ring Gallery. We have something to fit every style!
Stop by our store on Park Avenue (at E. 59th Street) to view our entire collection in person. If you would like to schedule an appointment with one of our expert consultants, please email email@example.com.
We are happy to be showcasing three one-of-a-kind rings in our Designer Ring Gallery, created exclusively by Tacori for Michael C. Fina. These platinum rings, all featuring signature Tacori designs, are available at our retail store at 500 Park Avenue, E. 59th Street between Madison & Park.
A huge congratulations to our very own jewelry consultant Lauren on her recent engagement! She has helped so many couples get engaged during her time at Michael C. Fina and it is only fitting that she now gets to celebrate her own engagement with you!
Her fiance Erik surprised her with a GORGEOUS Christopher Designs engagement ring (see below). And be sure to check out the video of Erik popping the big question above.
Congratulations and best wishes to Lauren and Erik! We couldn’t be happier for you and wish you many years of love and happiness!