500 Park Avenue (E. 59th Street between Madison & Park)
Featuring your favorite designs from:
Michael B., Jeff Cooper, A. Jaffe, Penny Preville, Mark Patterson, MaeVona, Temple St. Clair, Erica Courtney, JB Star and more!
Exclusive Event Offer:
Receive a gift certificate* with your wedding band purchase
$250 gift certificate with wedding band purchases between $2,500 and $4,999
$500 gift certificate with wedding band purchases between $5,000 and $7,499
$750 gift certificate with wedding band purchases of $7,500 or more
*May not be combined with any other discount, promotion, or offer. Not valid on sterling silver flatware, loose diamonds and other gemstones, repairs or engravings. Not valid on previous orders. Can only be used on future purchases. Not valid towards the purchase of a Michael C. Fina gift certificate. Not valid on international orders. Expires August 31, 2013.
Like engagement rings, we certainly know what we’re talking about when it comes to wedding bands. Discerning New Yorkers no longer just want the simple platinum or gold band. They want to be trendy. They want something unique. They want something to show their personality. They realize they want the best because this is something they will be wearing for the rest of their lives. That is why they come to Michael C. Fina.
Once again, we sat down with our manager and jewelry expert, Richard Wubnig. He predicts the wedding band trends for 2013. (Gentlemen, you’re included this time!)
1. Stackables (Her) – Stackable rings are fun. They tend to be on the thinner side, but that can vary. Women like to wear stackable bands because their husbands can continue to add to them year after year for babies, anniversaries, or just because! You can get bands with different color metals or different stones, which truly creates a look uniquely your own. By switching the order of your bands each day, you can change your style each day! These gorgeous rings are great for stacking and are by Michael C. Fina, Mark Patterson, and Alex Sepkus.
2. Alternate Colors (Him) – Men are moving away from the simple, plain bands of their fathers. They want something a little more unique, a little more modern. Rings with different colored metals, like carbon chrome or red gold, are becoming very popular with our male clients. Sarah Graham and Furrer-Jacot create rings just for men who are looking for something a little different.
3. Wider Bands (Her) – It’s no secret that most women love diamonds. And they want a lot of them. Many women are now choosing wider bands with multiple rows of diamonds for their wedding band. These women tend to choose to wear their engagement ring and wedding band separately, so they still want something substantial to wear on their left hand. There is certainly nothing wrong with something this sparkly, like this ring from Hearts On Fire!
4. Organic-Colored Metals (Her) – Some people are just looking for something a little different. They still like the classic looks of yellow or white gold, but don’t want something that looks like all of their friends’ rings. Many women are turning to metals that don’t have a high polish, but rather choosing rings that look a little more organic and have more of a matte finish. These yellow gold and white gold rings by Anne Sportun are perfect examples!
5. Multi-Shaped Diamond Bands (Her) – No one ever said you had to pick just one kind of diamond! Different shapes add a whole new dimension to your engagement ring and your overall bridal look. You’re supposed to smile when you look at your wedding band, so you should definitely have something fun and different! These rings from A. Jaffe and Tacori would be gorgeous additions to any engagement ring!
Will you be wearing one of these trends when you get married in 2013?
Each day, we will post a new bracket on our Facebook page and our fans will vote on their favorite ring! The winning rings will be announced each morning and will move on to the next round until a champion is chosen.
Different styles and our most popular designs…but only one will rule them all! It’s all up to you!
This wonderful, critically acclaimed new film is about love in New York City. For over 75 years, Michael C. Fina has been committed to helping our customers write their own love stories and celebrate life’s many milestones.
Share your personal love story and enter New York Magazine’s “Love Etc.” NYC Weekend Sweepstakes to win the perfect New York City weekend for you and your partner.
The weekend includes an 18kt gold diamond pave ring, courtesy of A. Jaffe and Michael C. Fina, a two-night stay with breakfast for two at the Loews Regency Hotel, a dinner for two at a BR Guest Restaurant, and two tickets to see the film “Love Etc.”
Visit this link to enter and continue to check back for more information!