Michael C. Fina wants you to have the Midas touch this holiday season!
To view our favorite gilded holiday gifts, please visit our website!
“What I love most about Temple St. Clair is that each piece tells a story, whether about history, nature, astrology, or humanity. When you purchase a piece of jewelry from Michael C. Fina, it is helping you create a special moment in your own history. What better way to commemorate a moment than with a piece that not only conveys beauty, but also deep meaning?”
Temple St. Clair’s romantic designs were introduced at Michael C. Fina in February of 2011. Since then, her distinctive pieces have marked the special moments in the lives of many of our brides and couples. Temple’s designs are for the woman who embraces the modern world, but who still has a true passion and appreciation for the art, culture, and history of our ancient one.
Upgrade your holiday!
*Receive a FREE pair of diamond studs (0.25ctw) with any online engagement ring purchase of $5,000 or more.
Your new diamond stud earrings will be eligible for Michael C. Fina’s upgrade policy!
Trade in any pair of diamond studs purchased at Michael C. Fina and we will credit you the full price towards the purchase of a larger pair.
For more information about upgrading your diamond studs and our lifetime diamond upgrade policy, please email email@example.com.
*May not be combined with any other discount, promotion, or offer. Only valid on engagement ring settings or complete engagement ring purchases of $5,000 or more. Not valid on wedding bands, loose diamonds, other gemstones, repairs or engravings. Not valid on previous orders and cannot be used with orders where store credit or gift certificates are used as a form of payment. Not valid on international orders. Offer valid through December 31, 2013.
“Blue moonstones are magical and particularly flattering.”
~Temple St. Clair
Your “something blue” on your wedding day should always be something beautiful. A bride should be able to create a look that is unique to her and Temple St. Clair’s exquisite Royal Blue Moonstone pieces are the perfect accessories for any wedding day look.
The ancient Romans believed that the luminescent Moonstone was formed out of moonlight and could arm the wearer with prophetic powers during a full moon. Temple’s signature stone is the Royal Blue Moonstone. These beautifully cut, high domed Blue Moonstones are of a remarkable quality and are known for their beautiful flash of light.
With their subtle blue color and romantic inspiration, these pieces of jewelry can be worn as part of your bridal look and for all the days after.
(Left to Right)
We are excited to announce that your favorite designer engagement rings and wedding bands are now available for purchase on our website! We have been helping New Yorkers get engaged and married for over 75 years, and now we can celebrate these special milestones with couples all over the country!
Find out why you should purchase a diamond engagement ring from Michael C. Fina…without ever leaving the comforts of your own home or office!
The Fina Touch
Every diamond at Michael C. Fina is personally hand-inspected, sorted, and selected by the Fina family. There is no compromise in our commitment to bringing you the very highest quality available. The reputation of our family name has been built and depends on this promise.
Diamond Upgrade Policy
Michael C. Fina is dedicated to ensuring your satisfaction forever. We understand that there is no other ring that will ever replace the first in your memories, but should you wish to purchase a diamond that is even one more dollar more than the original, we will credit the full price of the first diamond toward your purchase of another. This policy only applies to diamonds that have been purchased at Michael C. Fina.
Helping You Achieve Your Dreams
Another benefit to purchasing her engagement ring at Michael C. Fina is the GE Capital Luxury Card. The Michael C. Fina credit card is offered by GE Capital Retail Bank and is a symbol of our exceptional service and quality for which Michael C. Fina is known for. When you open your Michael C. Fina credit card account, we can offer you flexible plans to help achieve your dreams. You can apply for the card online or in our Park Avenue store.
After the “Yes!”
The sparkle in your diamond is a direct reflection on us. We invite you to come to us to have your engagement ring cleaned as often as you would like. We also offer a complimentary first resizing as well as appraisals so you may update your insurance.
It is crucial to us at Michael C. Fina that the diamonds we purchase retain and reflect purity in every way. We strictly adhere to World Trade Organization and Kimberley Process guidelines on conflict diamonds and we guarantee that all of our diamonds have been purchased from legitimate sources and not involved in funding conflict.
Our membership in and stellar standing with the Jewelers Vigilance Committee further ensures that our diamonds and precious metals come only from sources committed to full compliance with all of the laws and regulations upholding the jewelry industry’s highest ethical standards.
A Proud Member
American Gem Society ~ Better Business Bureau ~ New York State Jewelers Association ~ Platinum Guild ~ Jewelers Vigilance Committee ~ Jewelers of America
When YES means forever, give her Michael C. Fina.
Do you have any questions or concerns about purchasing a designer engagement ring or wedding band on our website? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-289-3462.
Top photography courtesy of John & Joseph Photography Inc.
On July 24, Michael C. Fina was honored to participate in a “Summer Supper in Support of Just Food.” This benefit dinner was so generously hosted by a Fina couple, Jeff Ragovin and Kurt Giehl, at their gorgeous rooftop space in Harlem. Special guests included Michael Aram and Classie Parker and dinner was prepared by Executive Chef Kevin Lasko of Park Avenue Summer.
Michael C. Fina provided the table settings for the evening, keeping the look clean, sleek and modern. If you are interested in recreating the look, all details are below.
We would like to thank Jeff, Kurt, and the whole team at Just Food for helping to create such a wonderful evening!
To learn more about Just Food and their mission, please visit their website.
To view more photographs from the evening, please visit Michael C. Fina’s Facebook page.
Are you looking for a wedding photographer? You’re in luck. We are great friends with the award-winning photography team at Photomuse and they have some fantastic advice about how to get the most out of your wedding photography.
This generation’s tech-savvy bride and groom can take advantage of a range of options in the new frontier in photography happening right before our eyes today. Couples today have a distinctive style of their own and they are driven to find wedding photography that reflects their individuality. Beyond knowing what style of photography is important, there are several other key ingredients to maximizing the investment that has been put into your wedding photography.
Of course the first, and probably the most important part of the equation, is finding the right professional to document the day. While today’s cameras and the eyes behind the cameras are more prevalent, wedding photography involves more than a good eye and technical know-how. You want someone who is familiar with the frenetic pace of a wedding and has the ability to adjust to the unexpected (weather, equipment malfunction, stress, etc). Your wedding photographer often becomes your planner, your therapist, your stylist, your best friend, mediator and of course, your talented, inspired artist all rolled up into one.
Once you have found this person, don’t delay in securing your day with him/her or you may lose your date. Once secured, there are a few things that can help everyone in creating wonderful photography.
1. Communicate. Don’t be afraid to discuss what is/isn’t important to you about your photographs. Include the photographer on your plans for the day as he/she may have some helpful tips on how to make the best of the visual side. Communicate if there is something you dislike or fear as it relates to the photography. Did you have an engagement session? Use it as an opportunity to tell the photographer what did/didn’t work for you.
2. Light. Light is integral to beautiful imagery. The good ones know how to find, use, create and if necessary, fake it. There are times of day that create the most impact. I personally love it when a couple includes me on decisions that involve choosing the time of the day for an outdoor ceremony or formals for instance. If you are drawn to a particular image or style, at times, specific lighting can be a major component of it.
3. Keep it Clean. Emotional moments reign when the gown is first put on. All of those beautiful moments should not be forever enshrined amidst a messy room. Appoint someone to keep things neat.
4. Time. Work with your photographer to establish the proper amount of time to accomplish the type of images you desire.
5. Nourishment. It’s all too easy to forget to eat, but it’s a long day and the time goes by so quickly. After the adrenaline is left behind with the final vows, hunger and thirst will hit you. Often this is the time for the creative portraits/formals. You may lose patience and enjoyment and that will show in the final images. Take care of yourself ahead of time or appoint someone to help take care of your needs.
6. Is That a Pencil in Your Pocket? Men, you are looking quite dapper! Don’t spoil the look of your tailored wardrobe by filling your pockets up and creating bulges. Hand everything off to your trusty sidekick.
7. Strike a Pose. Have your photographer communicate to you how to look your best when posing for the camera. But one important item I recommend is to inhale, stand tall, and then relax your shoulders right before the shot is taken.
8. Smile With Your Eyes. Let your smile reach beyond your lips and show the twinkle in your eyes.
9. Weather. Relinquish control to Mother Nature. Embrace what the day brings you and look to the positives (images in the rain are actually quite romantic!). A professional photographer knows how to work with what is given and make your images unique to your day.
10. Connect. If you find yourself feeling nervous or intimidated, take a moment to look to your new spouse. A loving glance, a shared whisper, a touch or kiss, all of these things bring a moment to connect together and to allow the rest to disappear. Remember what brought you to this special day and focus on the reasons you said “I do.” Your images will be uniquely you.
Great wedding photography is truly a collaborative event. When I can combine my skills and creativity to the candidness and connection my couples bestow before my camera, magic always follows.
All photography courtesy of Photomuse.